Job Title: Accounts Semi-Senior
Location: Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, SS0
The company was established in 1971. Today the firm consists of seven partners, supported by highly experienced accountancy teams. What this brings to the firm's clients is a deep understanding of specific issues and challenges and the resource to be able to resolve them.
As a semi-senior accountant you will assist on multiple audits for the firms most prestigious clients, ensuring all aspects of risk, assurance and quality control are accounted for. You will also assist the managers/partners on accounts preparation for a varied portfolio.
* Preparing accounts and tax computations for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies within our General Practice Department
* Work as part of a team delivery a proactive and efficient audit and accountancy service to client across sectors
* Preparation of draft corporation tax computations
* Building relationships and liaising confidently with clients and partners
* Training junior members of staff
Please click the APPLY to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Trainee Accountant, AAT, ACCA Part Qualified, CIMA Part Qualified, Junior Accountant, Junior Management Accountant, Accountancy, Accounts, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Finance, Financial, Assistant Accountant will also be considered for this role.