Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000 per annum + annual company bonus + pension + free onsite parking
Working: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire (with travel required to Burton upon Trent DE14)
You will be working for REL Field marketing to fulfil the role of Data & Insight Manager at our Head office based in Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire supporting our Molson Coors Team.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivery of all client reporting, management information and reporting KPIs
• Management of client relationship with particular focus on providing insights and IT solutions
• Liaison between field and office for technical or data based issues/projects
• Link between third party data provider, Advantage Smollan and the clients
You will have:
• Experience presenting data and insight in a persuasive and informative way
• Advanced MS PowerPoint, Access and Excel
• Strong logical, mathematical and numerical skills
• Project management experience
• Negotiation and motivational skills
In return we will offer you:
• Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
• Great career opportunities
• A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here – for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. In the last 3 years up to 2015, we have had 87 internal promotions, 116 moves into a development role and 31 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today!