Food service assistant - To prepare, organise and support our food and beverage service
We are looking for a professional, well presented, highly motivated individual that wants to succeed with us in our operation.
MAIN TASKS OF JOB:
• Work with the team to provide good quality food and beverages within budgeted costs as directed by the catering manager or assistant manager.
• Monitoring and evaluating the service provided – improving on customer service, delivery time and organisational change
• Prepping foods as directed for set up of FOH units
• Deep cleaning of unit to ensure standards are maintained
• Following health and safety regulations and improve on current measures in place
• Maintaining a high level of customer contact with exemplary customer service
• Carrying out all reasonable administration duties as directed by the catering manager or assistant manager.
• Responsibility for the safety of cash transactions on site – operating till
• To perform any other duties, commensurate with the grade of the post, as directed by the catering / assistant manager
• To participate in the arrangements for performance review and appraisal.
• Ordering and control of all company stock on site
• To maintain a high level of cleanliness and neatness.
• To provide support and cover within the Unit to ensure continuity of service