Part Time position in Canvey Island, Essex
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care?
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life?
Active Assistance Group is looking for an enthusiastic, reliable & flexible Support Workers for a male client with a Spinal Cord Injury, located in Canvey Island.
Your role will be to deliver a high standard of care in an efficient & respectful manner.
Part time hours available
Shift times: 9am-9pm
You must be flexible with working weekend shifts
Excellent rates of pay: £8.00
Benefits of working for Active Assistance
• Free, specialist training provided locally
• Opportunities to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
• Prospects to progress your career within the company
• Ongoing support from Head Office and Regional Teams
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• Refer a friend scheme for employees
To join our progressive & dynamic team please fill in our online application form, which can be found on our website
Active Assistance is an award winning care provider supporting individuals with complex and continuing health care needs. Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and our services provide tailored support covering complex clinical conditions.
Active Assistance is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS